From Zero to Hero VnV Bootcamp
VnV Bootcamp for ITJuana pre-work, documentation and other tools
Code created during bootcamp will be uploaded here so you can download
Previous to Bootcamp come ready with the following basic concepts: Bootcamp basic concepts Testing
- What is SDLC? Software Development Life Cycle
- What does V&V stand for? V&V or VnV stands for validation and verification, it’s a process within the SDLC
- What is white box testing?
- What is black box testing?
- What is unit testing? Unit testing are coded during development
- What is an API? Application Programming Interface is a software intermediary that allows two applications (usually from different systems or types) to communicate with each other.
- What is a Web Service?
- What is a UI? UI stands for User
- What is a test case?
- What are automated tests? Automated tests are scripts that are executed automatically to recreate patterns of a final user (application user) in a specific application. Manual test cases recreate or mock a final user’s behavior in an application, but not all manual test cases can be automated.
OOP – Object Oriented Programming
- What is OOP?
- What is an object?
- What is inheritance?
- What is overloading?
- What is overriding?
- What is an instance?
- What is a constructor?