About The Project
So I am yet again here with a very fresh and new extension SecureDB. Unlike the normal TinyDB component it saves the data locally but with more security.
How This Extension Works
Here I am using a simple layout in order to store and get my values.
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- If you have suggestions for adding or removing projects, feel free to open an issue to discuss it, or directly create a pull request after you edit the README.md file with necessary changes.
- Please make sure you check your spelling and grammar.
- Create individual PR for each suggestion.
Creating A Pull Request
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the MIT License. See LICENSE for more information.
Read Full Documentation At
- Akshat Rana - Akshat Developer - Extension Author