This repository gives you the solution of everyday problems given in 30DaysOfCode contest which is held on Hackerrank.
Note: Solution of every problem is given after the contest is over. So first try to solve by yourself then see the solution. All the best
Phoenix Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/YQpr68ZvzH
Contribute your code if you solve this problems in other language then Python so other can improve their skill in particular language.
- Fork the repository.
- Download repository in your local machine.
- Create folder name with your programming language in specific day and specific question of contest.
- File structure:
|- day-1-of-30 |- Playing with digits |- Java |- Python
- Put your code file in this folder.
- Note: Your file name should be same as the Hackerrank handle.
- Push your code to GitHub.
- Create pull request to this repository.
- That's it
😌. We will check your code and If it is okay then we accept the pull request otherwise tell you the errors.